Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Through The Fog

"From now on we live in a world where man has walked on the Moon.
It's not a miracle; we just decided to go." 

I was greeted this morning as I headed out the door by a Waning Gibbous moon, 
large and bright in the western sky, 
before the fog over the north and south mountain 
settled in to blanket my path.
The sun tried to break through the fog in the east
as the moon continued to 
cast a rosy ring.
Usually, at this time of the year, wisp of fog can be seen touching the tree line on the horizon, giving the mountains a mysterious magical feel ,but this morning the fog was so thick I couldn't see the mountains.
...the mist through the orchard.

...my walking path.

Happy walking,
Marisa

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Wow, what a gorgeous walking path that is!! It would be such a calming and yet invigorating walk every morning :)

Grace said...

I always loved a fogging morning growing up on that lovely quiet road.