Monday, June 4, 2012

Going For The Greens



Well, here I am again, after a three month hiatus from blogging, and a long period of ups and downs as far as my diet and exercise routine goes...definitely more ups when it comes to portion size, pant size and the numbers on my scale. In yet another attempt to get back on track I've signed on for the one month Skinny Plate Challenge to get my food intake back under control and at the same time add more greens to my diet. If you would like to join the Skinny Plate Challenge you can check it out here.


My first "skinny plate" meal,
1/2 salmon steak, quinoa,and some greens
...a spinach salad,


...adding a couple of handfuls of spinach to
 green up my breakfast smoothie,


...and waiting patiently for
 my garden to grow!

...two weeks in
...it won't be long.


No comments: