Saturday, October 1, 2011

6 for Six Word Saturday

Remember the Nike campaign...

"Just Do It"..." I Did It!" 

"Walking My Ass Off" pays off!

One million down... two million awaits!

I'm so f******* proud of myself!

 Yea! Let the bells ring out!

My "girls" had an uplifting experience! 

Two weeks ago I finally crossed my first threshold on my way to a healthier lifestyle. I walked my first "one million steps" since I started tracking my steps with Heart and Stroke Walkabout in May...two million awaits!

I was rewarded for sticking with my daily walk routine when I stepped onto the scales and found I had reached my goal weight...down 23 pounds since Christmas and 40 pounds from my all time high!


Have you ever seen a naked lady do the dance of joy?



Of course that only lasted a day and I haven't registered the number in the past two weeks, 
but I know I will get there soon
...slow and steady wins the race.


To celebrate I treated my girls to an "uplifting" visit with Lisa and her staff at
Essentials Lingerie for my first proper bra fitting.
Well...that's not much of a treat you say
...but it is you carry a rack like mine on a small frame.
I always wondered how Dolly does it, now I know...she shops at 
Essentials Lingerie in Greenwood!

I did treat myself to more than just undies
...mouth watering 
bacon wrapped scallops.
For more Six Word Saturdays, visit  Cate at Show My Face.

Happy Walking, 
Marisa

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

On million steps! Incredible!



My 6WS: What If?

betty said...

visiting from 6WS; that is an awesome accomplishment you did! WTG!! Good to see the results like you did!!

betty

Middle Girl said...

Wow. Super impressed and inspired!! Congratulations and those scallops? Yum. Well, they look yummy. :-)

21 Wits said...

So funny post, but I don't think I'd want to see a naked lady like (her) do any dance!

Call Me Cate said...

The scallops look delicious. Congratulations on your weight loss!

Thanks for playing 6WS!